SPICEADVICEXO: Hello my lovelies!! This is another awesome collaboration post between me and a special blogger! Me and this blogger couldn't be more on the opposite sides of the spectrum, but we decided to take on the challenge of merging our ideas together and creating something awesome! Today, we will be teaching you how to make a super cute Signature Mini SpiceAdvice Pink Princess Cupcake! I figured I enlist the the help of Amy from Perfect Imperfections who is the queen of little cute and crafty DIY knick knacks :) Let's get started!
PERFECTIMPERFECTIONS: Hello! I'm Amy from Perfect Imperfections. I love making little plushies, and I was super excited to collaborate on one with Sarahi! We came up with a Signature Mini SpiceAdvice Pink Princess Cupcake. I hope you enjoy this tutorial, and try making one of your own.
The pattern is here.;
You will need:
-Light pink felt
1) Cut out your pieces according to the pattern.
2) Sew the eyes and a mouth onto one of the icing pieces.
3) Sew 2 of the icing pieces together along one edge, right sides together.
4) Repeat with the other 2 icing pieces.
5) Sew all of the icing pieces together along the top edge.
6) Turn right side out.
7) Sew the bottom of the cupcake together.
8) Sew the icing onto the bottom and stuff.
9) Add the crown onto the top.
That's all for this DIY tutorial!! I'm totally in love with this adorable little plushie! This is super fun to make and an adorable little knick knack to set up on your nightstand and decorate your room. Talk about the perfect way to give your room a little oomph! :) SO ADD A LITTLE SPICE TO YOUR LIFE WITH THIS CUTE AND EASY-TO-DO PLUSHIE! ;)
CHECK OUT AMYS' AWESOME BLOG FOR MORE FUN AND SUPER EASY DIY'S!