photo fd5040ed-c282-41fa-99f1-36e87af6e383_zps0bde79bb.jpg  photo aea9ba74-84bf-4a2c-bf11-4488b5f79533_zps30c3908b.png  photo ce9b67cd-fe4f-4db5-96ba-77a6f0afff4a_zps82e2c493.jpg  photo e1141558-4eda-4097-8f45-f800cae45d53_zpse54d20bd.jpg  photo 983416a5-5d59-4146-92d5-003cdbb509c0_zpsb20b8708.png

Thursday, October 2, 2014

MY TOP 4 FAVORITE FALL LIPS.

I love a simple classic bold lip and how it can fabulously make an outfit pop and bring it to life! Fall is the perfect season to play around with different shades,colors and tones,SO DON'T BE SHY! MAKE THOSE LIPS POP!! Here are my top 4 favorite lip color picks, that'll compliment the cool autumn season and will definitely have all eyes on FASHIONISTA YOU :)




1.) HOT SIREN RED.









2.) MAJESTIC BURGUNDY.








3.) MILK & COFFEE NUDE.









4.) PREPPY PRINCESS PINK.





* The names of the lipsticks are made up by me and my personal description of the colors & shades.

BE DARING AND PLAY AROUND WITH YOUR COLORS THIS SEASON!

Comment down below :)
xo Sarahi

17 comments:

  1. great choices. i love the names you came up with :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that burgundy going on right now. I love it.

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, I really want to try some nude lipstick. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is my favorite season to wear lipstick! I love dark, deep, vampy colors. All of the colors you've chosen are perfect! I'm going to wear one of these shades out tonight thanks to this post!

    And thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave some kind words. They made my day! I love your posts!

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect shades for the fall time indeed! beautiful, all of them!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such perfect shades, majastic burgundy is my fav! all of them are great.
    xoxo
    Meg
    www.snazzybellanista.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh wow I've never come across Emma Stone with blonde hair and pink lips! Great post :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the siren red and the princess pink :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Burgundy is one of my favorites for the fall! I tend to gravitate towards the deeper reds from MAC at this time of year. Great post!

    Best,
    Christina

    Looks by Lau

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the preppy princess pink. It's so fun and bright! Great post!

    Hugs from Denmark x
    Mathilde | MATHILDE JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  11. This autumn I'm loving the dark berry-like shade! :) Then again, it's very daring and I don't think I'll wear it too often... x

    Would you like to follow each other? >click!!<

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a good red, unfortunately red lipstick doesn't look good on me :)

    http://www.pardonmyobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hot siren Red is without doubts my favorite!!!! Kisses,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Also love a beautiful red popping lipstick or a dark burgundy!

    Love from Munich, L

    THESTYLECIRCUS.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. #2 is what I love to wear and #3 is the color I really want to try! Great post :3

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love the pink lip!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)