photo fd5040ed-c282-41fa-99f1-36e87af6e383_zps0bde79bb.jpg  photo aea9ba74-84bf-4a2c-bf11-4488b5f79533_zps30c3908b.png  photo ce9b67cd-fe4f-4db5-96ba-77a6f0afff4a_zps82e2c493.jpg  photo e1141558-4eda-4097-8f45-f800cae45d53_zpse54d20bd.jpg  photo 983416a5-5d59-4146-92d5-003cdbb509c0_zpsb20b8708.png

Saturday, September 27, 2014

WHAT TYPE OF STYLISH PAIR OF HEELS ARE YOU?

HEELS, HEELS, HEELS!!! Who doesn't love a fabulous pair of heels? Heels can boost your confidence and make you feel sexy!! But, what type of heel are you? Are you the life of the party? or are you a bit more cautious and analytical? Here are 3 pairs of heels that say a lot about you and your personality :)





1.) STILETTO STAR!

If your favorite type of heels are stilettos, you're a sultry, sexy siren!! You love to be the center of attention on a night-out. Your very confident and self-assured and don't need anyone to tell you any different. You also are very free-spirited and wild by nature and you take life by the horns. YOUR THE LIFE OF THE PARTY AND EVERYONE LOVES TO BE AROUND YOU!! 





2.) CAUTIOUS WEDGES :)

If your favorite type of heels are wedges, you are very cautious. Every single move you make is pre-meditated and you don't make any moves without a secure, solid plan. You are very responsible,well-driven and motivated. EVERYONE CAN COUNT ON YOU! :)





3.) PRISSY PLATFORMS ;)

If your favorite type of heels are platforms, you are an official girly-girl. Pink is your favorite color and "Legally Blonde" is your favorite movie! Your always in the know about the latest trends and styles and everyone can count on you to let them know when they're not making the cut. Your appearance is important to you and you make sure that no matter where you go, you look absolutely fabulous! YOU ARE A STYLISH QUEEN!!






So what type of heel are you?

Comment down below :)
xo Sarahi

4 comments:

  1. Hahahaha I'm cautious wedges. I wear heels more often, but honestly I'm more cautious (I fall down... a lot) and until recently, exclusively wore wedges because they at least kept me from bruising my knee every time. My husband jokes that I'm the only one, if I had a black eye, that people would believe "actually fell down the stairs" :P (he's not very PC!)

    Sylvia | The Outfit Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was nice!! I LOVE (big letters) stilettos, but I have never owned a pair! (Maybe because I don't feel that comfortable wearing them). Without a doubt my favourite kind of heels are wedges, I do love a good platform once in a while though... loved the post! :) x

    cristinayats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'm any of the above since I can't walk in heels to save my life!! I wish I could though but I have to stick to flats unless I want to break an ankle haha!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post dear, lovely!!

    kisses
    http://angeliqueprefers.blogspot.de/2014/09/all-eyes-on-kathy-ross.html

    ReplyDelete

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)