photo fd5040ed-c282-41fa-99f1-36e87af6e383_zps0bde79bb.jpg  photo aea9ba74-84bf-4a2c-bf11-4488b5f79533_zps30c3908b.png  photo ce9b67cd-fe4f-4db5-96ba-77a6f0afff4a_zps82e2c493.jpg  photo e1141558-4eda-4097-8f45-f800cae45d53_zpse54d20bd.jpg  photo 983416a5-5d59-4146-92d5-003cdbb509c0_zpsb20b8708.png

Monday, July 14, 2014

4 PRODUCTS THAT CHANGED MY SKIN FOR THE BETTER :)

I can not even tell you how many products I've been through and have been left completley dissatisfied by the results.Cleansers,exfoliators,moisturizers...you name it.The world of skin care can be really complicated sometimes, and it took me a while to find MY PERFECT SKIN CARE ROUTINE.





I've started using Renee Rouleau skin care products. Renee Rouleau is a celebrity skin care esthecian that has worked with the likes of Demi Lovato,Sofia Vergara and many more celebrities.Don't let the big names fool you, her line consist of quality, amazing ingredients that are affordable for just about anyone.She also specializes in Latino skin care so it was a no-brainer for me (I'm Dominican) to try out her products.

Here are the products that I use and the order in which I use them:



1.) I start off with the Calming Chamomile Cleanser. This cleansing lotion is perf for girls who wear minimal to no make-up and just want a fresh,subtle clean. $31.50





2.) Then, while my skin is still damp I apply some Vitamin C and E Treatment that's filled with healthy antioxidants and citrus goodness. It helps give you a nice even skin tone and dramatically fades discoloration. It also helps revive that youthful, healthy natural glow,eliminating all signs of dullness, unhealthy skin and aging. $63.50





3.) Once a week, (usually on Thursdays) I exfoliate my skin. Happy and healthy skin is regularly exfoliated so do not skip this step!! There are two types of exfoliation forms : physical exfoliation and chemical exfoliation. Physical exfoliation is when you manually remove the dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, whether it be with a little scrubbing facial brush or an exfoliating cleanser with grains in it, this form of exfoliation if done incorrectly is severely damaging for the skin.It can cause micro rips and tears in your skin and can destroy your skins protective barrier. Chemical exfoliation is safe and suitable for all skin type and with this product, you cannot go wrong. Triple Berry Smoothing Peel $85.50





4.) For ultimate hydration and moisturization try this product!! This product is specifically for people who have damaged their skins' protective layer and as a result have developed sensitized and irritated skin. With continued use, your skin will start to rebuild it's protective barrier and have a natural glow like never before. Phytolipid Comfort Cream $58.50





I started this skin care routine in June after going 8 months without putting anything to my skin (which isn't good...DO NOT DO THIS, I REPEAT DO NOT DO THIS) and I already see the incredible difference these products have made. Remember, healthy skin doesn't just come by using a bunch of expensive,fancy products, it also has to do with what you put in your body and if you work hard and maintain a healthy lifestyle. STAY HEALTHY, WORKOUT, EAT YOUR VEGGIES AND DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!

COMMENT BELOW :)

xoxo Sarahi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)