photo fd5040ed-c282-41fa-99f1-36e87af6e383_zps0bde79bb.jpg  photo aea9ba74-84bf-4a2c-bf11-4488b5f79533_zps30c3908b.png  photo ce9b67cd-fe4f-4db5-96ba-77a6f0afff4a_zps82e2c493.jpg  photo e1141558-4eda-4097-8f45-f800cae45d53_zpse54d20bd.jpg  photo 983416a5-5d59-4146-92d5-003cdbb509c0_zpsb20b8708.png

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Summer Reading?? YAY!!! My Top 3 Books :)

Wanna know how to tell if you haven't gotten your brain juices flowing in a while? PICK UP A BOOK!! Feel that tingly weird sensation going on in your head? Yeah thats your brain juices flowing!!:) I used to be an avid reader but lately I've been falling behind because I've been so into all the latest T.V. shows and my Iphone. Technology is always the culprit and The Kardashians!!! But it's never to late to put your brain through a nice healthy work-out by cracking open a book and going on a wild,crazy adventure in the comfort of your own home, and yes, even in the summer. Here are my top 3 books:






1.)"The Perks Of Being A Wallflower" By Stephen Chbosky

This book is an amazing book. Until this book came along, there really wasn't a book that thoroughly portrayed and showed what its like to be "on the other side" of being a teenager and to also go through the normal but crazy transitions in life. The only side of teenage life that gets portrayed on T.V and the media is the crazy, "lets go sneak out ,smoke weed and party 'till the sun comes up" side and the truth of the matter is: not all of us are like that and Stephen Chbosky makes it clear with this novel. This book is nothing short of amazing, you should go check it out. :)






2.) "The Ultimate Secrets of Total Self-Confidence" Dr. Robert Anthony

When I was 14 years old ,my older sister gave me this book and told me to read it. I threw the book in the back of my closet and forgot about, only to open it 5 years later and cry at the turn of every single page. I could have known how to deal with a lot of feelings of low-self esteem and how to deal with a battered self-image if I would've read this book when it was given to me. This book changed how I think and look at myself today , and I mean it. If you suffer from a low self-esteem and self confidence,I urge you to read this book.







3.) "Two Way Street" By Lauren Barnholdt


I've read this book at 14 and I still read it today and get just as excited as I did the first time I read it. This book is a multiple perspective book which is my favorite format to read in a book and it's just a really cool story on a modern day teenage romance. It's awesome if you just wanna read something light while sippin' on a ice-cold coolata this hot summer season. I love this book,check it out :)








So there you have it, my top 3 books :)


What are your favorite all-time books? Comment down below

xo Sarahi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your lovely thoughts with me :)